Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stay Tuned...

Yes, I've been silent. I've had my reasons (and, no, unfortunately, they have nothing to do with writing but other life issues - all good things I promise). But just so y'all know, this week I plan on being a lot more active because - I'm giving away free books! Yes, stay tuned because soon I will be posting the books and how to win them!

Also, I'm looking for good book recommendations. I'm going to the beach for a week and need lots and lots and lots to read. Right now I've been digging YA, especially Spec Fic YA, but I'm open to anything. Bonus points for apocalypse stuff, that always has a spot in my heart :)

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ah, life. It's so pesky. Always getting in the way. :-)

I recommend the His Dark Materials trilogy, if you haven't already read it (The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, and The Amber Spyglass). Plus, they're releasing the movie version this summer, and so far I've heard good things.

And have fun at the beach! I'm jealous ...