Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Choices, choices: Halloween Style!

While I have several posts up my sleeves and ready to amuse this week, today I'm sending you elsewhere. The lovely and talented Manuscript Mavens, with the help of a few friends, have been concocting a choose your own adventure Halloween story.

Let me tell you, I have never laughed so hard as I have reading this story. It takes turns you would never believe and I encourage everyone to read it!! It's got everything a reader could ever want!

Today is my contribution to the fray. Those of you who don't know my writing style, I'm bleak and dark and angstly. But not this time. This time I tried to expand beyond my comfort zone. To break all sorts of rules (what's a little POV head-hopping among friends, right?). So be gentle, dear reader :)

Without further ado, may I present Day 9 of the Manuscript Mavens Halloween Choose Your Own Adventure. Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote on your favorite choice for Julie Leto to bring the story home!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

You did a fab job over at the Mavens. It had me laughing out loud at my computer at the day job. :D

Head hopping??? You did such a great job I didn't even notice. Then again, I don't mind head hopping when done correctly. In fact, I kinda love it. :D

Carrie Ryan said...

Thanks so much!! At first I was petrified trying to follow Julie's footsteps, but then just had fun with it :)

Erica Ridley said...

Loved it, Carrie! You rock!!! =)