Thursday, March 26, 2009

UK and Oz covery goodness!

I'm so excited I get to share with y'all the cover for the UK and Australian edition of The Forest of Hands and Teeth!  It's coming out in Australia next month and in the UK in July.  What do y'all think?


Also, a random FYI.  Someone signed up on Twitter as Carrie1982 (Carrie Ryan) and for some reason used my email address for it.  It's not me.  I've gotten notices that some people I know are following him/her and just don't want y'all to be confused and think it's me!  I'm actually at twitter.com/carrieryan (I put a little banner in the side bar to click to follow me!).

5 comments:

JenWriter said...

Gorgeous! I love it.

prophecygirl said...

I love that cover - I think it'll do well over here in the UK. I can't wait 'til it arrives at work, then I can make lots of people buy it!

Carrie Ryan said...

Thanks Jen! I love it too!

Yay Prophecygirl!! I'm so glad you think it will do well (and I love your support - thanks!!)

Unknown said...

Wow...I didn't think there was a cover I'd like more than the American one, but...wow....

Anonymous said...

Bah! I want the UK cover!!