Thursday, May 07, 2009

Best. Video. EVER! Lara Zielin's Editing Letter.

Dudes.  I'm not kidding when I say this is one of my favorite videos ever.  Not only is it directly on point, it's really well done and HILARIOUS.  Basically, it's author Lara Zielin singing a song karaoke style to Corey Hart's "Never Surrender" about her editing letter for her book Donut Days.

Totally awesome and has made my day each time I've watched it!
Alas, you will never find me singing in public so extra kudos to Lara for that!!  (you can find a direct link to the video here).

4 comments:

Okie said...

lol...that's awesome!

I haven't had to deal with publisher's editors...but I know that I'm not a fan of my personal editing experiences and often feel very frustrated. Maybe I just need to break into song to get on track. :)

Stephanie Pellegrin said...

LOL that was so funny!!!

Leesa said...

Loved the video.

Meghan said...

OK, that was pretty rad I have to say. :)